Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Schedule of Posts

Okay, I’m back. I think I’ve devised a plan for this thing, which is necessary because if I don’t keep organized this will end up just being a running monologue of my thoughts and you don’t want to read that. I go off on enough tangents when I am organized. Anyway, here’s the rough schedule I’m going to try to stick to. My posts may be off by a day or two and there’ll be some random mini-posts here and there, but for the big stuff, here’s the syllabus:

- January 21 – Hotels – Everything you ever wanted to know about hotels in Europe. Oh who am I kidding, it’s a lot of stuff you didn’t want to know too. I’m going to cover the rooms, the service, the location, well, everything.

- January 28 – Restaurants and Bars – This is going to be a biggie because I like to eat and drink and I get a little too offended when people give money to second-rate establishments and ignore the cheaper, better option. I’m already getting worked up, I’ll save it for the full post.

- February 4 – Seeing the Sights – This will cover general impressions along with some specifics about what you should see where.

- February 11 – Ways to get around: Buses, Cruises, Flights – Because none of these is worthy of a full post I compressed them into one.

- February 18 – My favorite places – This is a simple one. I’m going to talk about the places in Europe that I love.

- February 25 – Alcoholic beverages – I told you that I like a drink and I feel like I know a bit about beer, wine, and whiskey (and whisky...I’ll get into the difference). This is going to be a long one too, but I’ll make sure that starts with the things every traveler who plans on having a drink should know. I’ll also try to sound like less of an alcoholic.

After February I don’t know the schedule, but I’m sure I’ll find more to talk about. If you have any suggestions let me know. The Hotels post should be up tomorrow.

No comments: